I get asked what I eat all the time, so I thought it would be a good idea to write an article with some of my go-to meals.
I’m not the most creative guy in the kitchen and usually use only a handful of ingredients.
My meals can be prepared in under 10 minutes… but I’ve still managed to make them taste pretty damn good, if I may say so myself.
All the meals are low-carb and weight loss friendly.
1. Eggs and Vegetables, Fried in Coconut Oil
This is what I eat for breakfast literally every single day. I never get tired of it and it keeps me full for a long time.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Spinach, Frozen Vegetable Mix (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans) and Spices.
- Add coconut oil to frying pan and turn up the heat.
- Add vegetables. In my case, I use a frozen mix so I need to let it thaw in the heat for a few minutes.
- Add eggs (I use 3 or 4).
- Add spices. I use a spice mix, although salt and pepper work great too.
- (Optional) Add spinach.
- Stir fry until ready.
2. Grilled Chicken Wings With Greens and Salsa
This is one of my all-time favorite meals. There’s something “primitive” about eating meat off the bone… love it.
Ingredients: Chicken Wings, Spices, Some Greens, Salsa.
- Put spice on chicken wings (I use a chicken spice mix).
- Insert into oven, heat at 180-200°C (356-392°F) for about 40 minutes.
- Grill until wings are brown and crunchy.
- Serve with some vegetables and salsa.
3. Bacon and Eggs
I wouldn’t exactly call bacon a health food. It is processed meat, after all.
But it is still low in carbs and you can eat it on a low-carb diet and still lose weight. I personally eat bacon and eggs once or twice a week.
Ingredients: Bacon, Eggs.
- Add bacon to pan, fry until ready.
- Put the bacon on a plate, fry a few eggs (I use 3-4) in the bacon fat.
- (Optional) If you want to add some flavor to the eggs, put a bit of sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder on them while frying.